About the Studio
Angie + Jay
Hey! We’re Angie + Jay, the husband/wife team behind 31Four Artisan Jewelry. Our studio was founded in 2018 on the idea of creating modern, timeless jewelry that celebrates the beauty + mystery of God. We take our namesake + inspiration from Exodus 31:4 in which God endows Bezalel with the ability to craft designs in gold, silver, + bronze.
Jay started working in the world of jewelry at four years old, picking up pieces of scrap gold from under the jeweler’s benches for fifty cents each. He comes from three generations of jewelers + combines ancient craft with cutting-edge technology to tell sacred stories using the language of jewelry. Jay combines his Master of Fine Arts in Poetry with his certifications in goldsmithing to create designs that evangelize the eternal nature of marriage.
Angie brings her background in nonprofit leadership, corporate operations, + small business management to help create a dynamic + prayerful experience for our couples at 31Four. She believes deeply in the art of accompaniment + has served as a mentor through the Catholic Women in Business mentorship program and the Given Institute Forum.
All 31Four pieces are original designs + are crafted in our Orlando, FL studio. We are a family-run business + love inviting our four children into our mission + teaching them about truth, beauty, + goodness through art.
Mission + Vision
31Four Artisan Jewelry exists to manifest a society transformed by marriages built on connection + communion. As artisans co-creating alongside a creative God, we are guided by the following vision + values:
To create jewelry that evangelizes the eternal nature of marriage in both design + process.
- Prayer is a part of everything we do, from administration to creation.
- We commit to modeling our mission by living authentically as God created us + by creating a culture that allows others to live authentically as well.
- We honor that we are image bearers by holding our work to high standards of quality.
- We seek to delight + inspire through all aspects of our business – especially our designs.
- We practice charity + love for others through fair pricing that honors our suppliers, workers, + customers.
- We aim to create bridal jewelry that is appropriate to its nature and purpose: jewelry that calls spouses to prayer, connection, + communion.